#MoreArtMonday celebrates the Olympics…the Museum Olympics, that is. First up in today’s competition: Swimming & Diving. Brought to you by ART 24/7.
Untitled (after “Tomb of the Diver,” Paestum), 2002. Robert Moskowitz, American, born 1935
The Swimmer in the Aquarium, From the portfolio Jazz, 1947. Henri Matisse, French, 1869 - 1954.
Man’s Swimsuit, Spring/Summer 1995. Designed by Gianni Versace, Italian, 1946 - 1997.
Greenland Swimmer, 1932. Rockwell Kent, American, 1882 - 1971.
Woman’s Two-Piece Swim Suit: Top and Bottom, 1960s-70s. Designed by André Courrèges, French, born 1923.
The Swimming Lesson From the journal Camera Work, 1906 (negative); 1911 (print). Alfred Stieglitz, American, 1864 - 1946.
To Raise the Water Level in a Fishpond by One Meter, 1997. Zhang Huan, Chinese, born 1965.
- kingharold1980 likes this
- teeekodon likes this
- manocali reblogged this from beyondneptune and added:
- ratbabiesfromspace reblogged this from beyondneptune and added:
- doinky likes this
- doinky reblogged this from beyondneptune and added:
- radacid reblogged this from beyondneptune and added:
- breveyexquisito likes this
- cinicc likes this
- idliketopaintthat likes this
- alexandra-ewing likes this
- gerardogerardo likes this
- searching-for-dahlia reblogged this from beyondneptune and added:
- eparis likes this
- dealfatigue likes this
- lveart reblogged this from philamuseum
- cult-fanboy-ramble likes this
- rhythmrange reblogged this from philamuseum
- nour-khaled likes this
- sparkly-fairys-fly reblogged this from beyondneptune
- deannatroi likes this
- beyondneptune reblogged this from philamuseum and added:
- crockpotgirl218 likes this
- philamuseum posted this